TERMS AND CONDITION
- The Price for the Proposal shall be that set out in the Proposal and unless otherwise agreed
in writing shall be in rupees and exclusive of value added tax.
- Where a deposit is required, WebCWS is not obliged to carry out any work before the deposit is received. In the event that any preliminary work is carried out prior to receipt of the deposit and the order is then cancelled WebCWS will invoice the Customer for this work.The Deal Agreement Signature shall be inclusive of 50% advance and rest 50% on month completion in organic part and 100% on paid media.
- The Client shall provide WebCWS with comprehensive response to the Proposal and instructions to enable the Project Summary to be Approved and throughout the Project shall promptly notify its Approval to WebCWS when appropriate or take such action as shall be identified as the Client’s responsibility in the Project SummaTry.
- The Client shall ensure that all legislative or other requirements which have particular application to the Client’s business, products or services are drawn to WebCWS’s attention in the Project Summary and in any event as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- The Client shall ensure not to reuse the work of WebCWS further in any means as a copyright.
- If the Client wishes WebCWS to use its Corporate Identity when providing the Services it shall ensure that WebCWS is provided with comprehensive instructions identifying the way in which that Corporate Identity should be used or presented.
- Approval of the Proposal by the Client shall be WebCWS’s authority to start execution of The Client shall be responsible for Approving the final design and content of the Work and the Client warrants that it has all necessary rights in or appropriate licenses for the use of every part of the Web Pages, e-mail templates or other Work Content as it shall Approve. The Client agrees promptly to review any material provided by WebCWS and to provide appropriate feedback.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES RIGHTS-
- Once full payment has been made and the deliverables have completed and signed off, the ownership of the rights to the deliverables created will pass to the Customer.
- Third party materials, such as imagery, used in the deliverables may be subject to usage liabilities such as royalties and license fees. WebCWS shall procure such license as necessary for the use of third party materials for use within the scope of the Proposal. The Customer should obtain written consent from Intergage for use of any part of the deliverables outside of the scope of the Proposal.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Proposal, WebCWS reserves the continuing right to use any deliverables it produces for the promotion of its services.
- Where the Proposal includes Software created by WebCWS, Ask and Realx retains ownership of all copies of the Software and the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) therein. The Customer has no rights to the Software or the IPR contained therein.
The following provisions set out the entire financial liability of WebCWS (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its agents) to the Customer in respect of:
- Any breach of this Agreement; and
- Any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the contract.
- Subject as expressly provided in these conditions, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of Intergage for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clauses ( c )and (d):
- WebCWS shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage, costs or expenses (whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential and whether relating to loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of data, depletion of goodwill or other such losses), suffered by the Customer which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the Service or their use by the Customer.
- The Customer assumes all risks as to the suitability, quality, and performance of the Service.
- WebCWS total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this contract shall be limited to, and in no event shall exceed, the amount originally paid to Intergage for the Service..
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the deliverables comply with all laws, regulations and codes in all countries where the deliverables are used. The Customer agrees to indemnify WebCWS against any costs arising from the use or misuse of the deliverables.
- No verbal or written information or advice given by WebCWS or its dealers, distributors, employees or agents shall in any way extend, modify or add to these conditions.
- a) Cancellation of attendance by individuals or groups must be given in writing at least 7 days prior to the date of the Event.
b)If a paying Customer does not attend an Event and has not followed the cancellation procedure in clause the full Purchase Price remains payable. No refunds will be given.
- c) If it is necessary to change the date of the Event, Ask and Rekax shall give at least 7 days’ notice prior to the revised date of the Event. The Customer therefore has the right to cancel as stated in clause (a).
- d) If the Event is cancelled by WebCWS, the full Purchase Price shall be refunded to the Customer.
- e) WebCWS shall make every effort to provide the Event on the stated date but will not be under any liability if the Event is delayed or prevented by events beyond its control.